Echo Application Interfaces
- login_api The login_api is the bottom layer of the RPC API. All other APIs must be requested from this API.
- asset_api Access to asset holders and asset balances.
- database_api Exposes accessors on the database which query state tracked by a blockchain validating node.
Read-only, all modifications to the database must be performed via transactions. Transactions can be broadcasted via the network_broadcast_api.
- history_api Contains methods to access account histories.
- network_broadcast_api Allows broadcasting of transactions.
- registration_api API that provides method for account registration